Your gifts of financial assistance (receipts for Income Tax purposes will be issued), toys and non-perishable food items as well as your support for events in aid of Community Christmas Care add significantly to our efforts.
Your generous support is important to those in our community for whom Christmas would otherwise be a simple reminder of their poverty. Squamish Savings is happy to receive any financial donations for Community Christmas Care.
Donations may be delivered to either of their two branches...
or mailed to:
Community Christmas Care
P.O. Box 516
or dropped off at:
The Chief Newspaper
38117 Second Avenue
Drop Off Locations
- Brackendale: Republic Bicycles / Watershed Grill
- Estates: Cloudburst Cafe / Golf & Country Club / Executive Suites / Post Office / Tantalus Bicycles
- Highlands: Quest
- Industrial Park: Miller Capilano / La table / No Limits / Dance Studio / a-Frame / Back Country / End of the Roll / Triton Steel
- Car Dealerships: Ford, Toyota, GM, Dodge
- Downtown: The Chief, Stuntwood, Gem Jewellers, Valhalla Pure, Ledge cafe, Center-Point, Brew Pub, Post Office
- Banks & Credit Unions: Squamish Savings, Van City, Blue Shore, BMO, RBC, Scotia Bank, ICBC, TD
- Schools: All Elementary and High Schools
If you plan to provide a box in your business to receive donations for Community Christmas Care, please email [email protected] so that we can arrange collection. Only if you register your business will we know to pick up your donation so please register business today at [email protected]. Deadline for Business Pick-Up is Monday Dec 14. For pick up when your bin is full please call 604-390-1076.
If you do not wish a public acknowledgement, please write “Anonymous” on the cheque and envelope.
Delivery/Pick Up of Donations
For more information call 604-390-1076